Tomorrow Night is THE Night!!!
Tomorrow Night, Thursday, April 19th at 7:15 p.m. (Central Daylight Savings Time) Fresh Hope will live on Facebook as we celebrate the 3rd Annual Night of Inspiring Hope! Join us for a night on inspirational stories that are filled with hope!
To find us on Facebook, click here.
Online bidding is now available for our Night of Inspiring Hope Silent Auction!
If you are not able to join us on Thursday night, April 19th, in Omaha for the Night of Inspiring Hope Gala, you can support the cause online by participating in the Silent Auction. All proceeds from the auction go to support the work of Fresh Hope for Mental Health.
Fresh Hope for Mental Health relies solely on the support of donors. Nearly 1,300 people lives are touched by Fresh Hope weekly support groups internationally. Our podcast as reached over 34,000 listeners. Fresh Hope provides free resources via videos, blogs and app to literally tens of thousands of people weekly.
Our mission is to empower those who have a mental health issue and those who love them to live well inspite of their mental health challenges from a hopefilled faith perspective.
We’ve got a LOT of great items available: art items, trips, outings, gift cards, professional sports autographed memorabilia etc.!
To bid on items, you are required to have an account with Silent Auction Pro and have a credit card on file.
You may, however, view items up for bid without having an account. Click here to View All Donations.
On your computer, you may preview items available for bid without logging in or having an account. Go to our online bidding page by pasting the following link into your browser: https://www.silentauctionpro.com/bidonlinegrid.php?groupId=1131
We also have mobile bidding available!
Mobile Bidding Sign-up Instructions
- Open your browser and go to http://m.silentauctionpro.com from your mobile device. Enter group number 1131 in the Group Number field.
2. Click the Log-in or Register button.
3. Click the appropriate button if you do or don’t already have a Silent Auction Pro account.
4. Complete the registration process, including putting your credit card on file.
5. Tap on the View Items button to view the different categories of items available. Tap a category to view items in that category. Start bidding!
6. If you see an item you like, you can also check the “Bid For Me!” box below the item, enter the maximum dollar amount you are willing to pay for the item, and the system will automatically bid for you until you reach that dollar amount.
A few notes on the bidding process:
- Like eBay, you can enter a maximum amount you are willing to bid on an item. This is called proxy bidding. To place a max bid – but let the system bid for you, check the ”Bid for me” checkbox before placing your bid.
- If you would like to place a bid that is higher than the next valid bid, just make sure the Use proxy bidding check box is not checked. Your bid will be placed at the full amount immediately.
- Some items may have a Buy-It-Now price. If you want to buy the item immediately at the buy it now price, simply check the Buy it now checkbox and click the Buy It Now button.
- In the case of tie bids, the person who entered the bid first wins.
- If your max bid is equal to the Buy-It-Now price but you place it as a proxy bid, someone else may still win that item by using the Buy-It-Now feature. If you are willing to pay the Buy-It-Now price, you should do so immediately to keep from losing that item.